Tech News: WorldVentures, NXT-ID (NASDAQ: $NXTD) Reveal SmartCard User Interface Features in Development
· New innovation to allow WorldVentures DreamTrips™ Members to earn restaurant points to use towards purchase of vacations.
· DreamTrips Members to experience more engaged and convenient way to travel with one smart card.
· UI to feature touch controls, multiple notification methods, connectivity to services, and power-saving states.
PLANO, Texas - May 31, 2016 (Investorideas.com Newswire) WorldVentures™, a privately held leading direct seller of vacation and entertainment club memberships and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, today revealed some of the user interface (UI) features for the new SmartCard in development with Connecticut-based Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTD) (NXTDW), a company focused on the growing m-commerce market. The SmartCard's UI is being customized with features that include:
· Ease of touch controls
· Convenience of multiple notification and alert methods
· Connectivity to enable the performance of certain services between a SmartCard and a connected device or mobile application
· Various power-saving states to optimize battery longevity and simply user interaction
· An inactive "locked" state
The SmartCard, customized exclusively by Nxt-ID for WorldVentures DreamTrips Members, currently numbered at over 500,000 worldwide and growing, is intended to allow Members to:
· Load up to 10 records (credit cards, loyalty cards, identity cards, and other data); additional records may be stored on WorldVentures's DreamTrips mobile app and interchanged with the records on the SmartCard at the election of a Member
· Use as a payment method in the same way as a credit card, where accepted
· Earn points at select restaurants worldwide that can be used towards DreamTrips vacations
· Engage and interact socially with other DreamTrips Members worldwide through its communication features
· Beta cards are currently in testing. It is expected that the SmartCards will be made available to the entire DreamTrips membership later this year.
The strategic alliance with Nxt-ID supports WorldVentures's mission to help its Independent Representatives and DreamTrips Members get more fun, freedom and fulfillment in their lives. "In this high-tech, hyper-connected world, we are enabling people to use technology in a more powerful and compelling way," said Wayne Nugent, WorldVentures Founder and Chief Visionary Officer. "And our Independent Representatives will be able to bring this exciting new innovation to travelers all over the world, making their experiences richer, safer, and more engaging and rewarding."
WorldVentures fosters an environment where independent-minded entrepreneurs can build their own businesses, set their own direction and make a living…living!® "We're very excited to see this new UI development," said Dan Stammen, WorldVentures Chief Executive Officer. "Our collaboration with the Nxt-ID executive and technology teams not only sets WorldVentures apart in the direct selling industry, but will allow us to develop the most technologically advanced human networking interactions through new products while continuously enhancing our current product set."
WorldVentures introduced the initial concept at its UNITED annual conference Jan. 15-17, 2016 in Orlando, Fla. "This year marks our company's 10th anniversary," muses Nugent, "and as we enter into the next decade this is merely the first step in our alliance with Nxt-ID to use our direct marketing model to bring exciting innovations, business opportunities and one-of-a-kind experiences to our Members worldwide."
Other UI developments are expected to be released in the coming weeks.
Read this release in full at http://www.investorideas.com/CO/NXT/news/2016/05311.asp
WorldVentures Marketing, LLC, a privately held company based in Plano, Tex., is a global travel club that sells memberships providing a diverse set of lifestyle products and experiences. The company uses the direct sales model to go to market with active Representatives and Members in 29 countries. http://worldventures.com
About Nxt-ID, Inc.
Nxt-ID, Inc. is focused on the growing m-commerce market, launching its innovative MobileBio suite of biometric solutions that secure consumers' mobile platforms led by Wocket, a next generation smart wallet designed to replace all the cards in your wallet. http://nxt-id.com/
Media Contact, WorldVentures:
Manager, Public Relations
World Ventures Holdings, LLC
Manager, Public Relations
World Ventures Holdings, LLC
Media Contact, Nxt-ID, Inc.:
D. Van Zant
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/ Disclosure: The Investorideas.com newswire is a third party publisher of news and research as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Investorideas is a news source on Google news and Linkedintoday plus hundreds of syndication partners. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions, content marketing and online advertising. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers. Disclosure: As of October 1, 2015 NXT-Id renewed for one year –five thousand per month and fifteen thousand 144 restricted shares for PR, media and marketing. http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp and http://www.investorideas.com/About/News/Clientspecifics.asp