AI Expo: London's Leading AI Conference; AI Expo Global introduces stellar speaker line-up
London, UK - March 19, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Artificial Intelligence expert speakers from a range of industries will be arriving at the Olympia National, London in just under 5 weeks on the 18-19th April. The AI Expo Global, the leading AI thought leadership conference and exhibition, already has over 12,000 attendees registered and is set to be perfect for business leaders wishing to implement the latest AI trends, strategies and innovations.
Get to know some of the AI thought leaders and experts below, expect thought provoking content that will support artificial intelligence implementation and monetisation techniques.
1. Michael Malinsky, Co-Founder & CEO from WUNDER2 Cosmetic, the first beauty brand to launch an Amazon Alexa Skill. Co-founder and CEO, Michael Malinksy says: "as a business, we are fascinated with the rapid integration of AI into peoples' lives. We think the level of adoption will exceed many peoples' expectations and create fluid recommendation experiences using AI technology found in Google Home, Alexa, and the recently launched Apple HomePod - it is something we are absolutely developing already." He will be presenting a case study on the 18th of April at 16.15 at the AI Expo Global on 'influencing the new wave of marketing'. Find out how to create truly one-to-one marketing experiences, lower costs, man hours whilst bridging the gap between data and personalised customer experience from a world leading brand.
2. Dr. Frauke Neuser, Associate Director Scientific Communications from Procter & Gamble, who developed the innovative AI-infused 'Olay Skin Advisor', a web-based technology platform that utilises AI to help women learn more about their skin, what it needs and the skincare products to aid their skin type. Hear from Dr. Frauke Neuser on the 19th of April at the AI conference in London. Her keynote 'skincare gets smart with AI' is sure to impress and demonstrate innovative AI strategies to develop more of a personalised approach to marketing.
3. Simon Thompson, Head of Practice for Big Data and Customer Experience from BT Research. Learn how to 'drive value from Enterprise AI' from Simon Thompson during the AI event on the 18th April. He will also be speaking in a panel discussion about the 'application of deep learning in the enterprise' alongside market intelligence firm, Tractica. BT currently uses AI to visualise their networks, anticipate needs and see where spares are located at their exchanges, ensuring an overall consistent customer experience.
4. Hélène Alunni-Botteri, Senior Vice President, Innovation Group from Wells Fargo will be speaking on the subject of financial chatbots, as Wells Fargo strive to strengthen their digital offerings to provide a more personalised customer service. Hélène Alunni-Botteri will also be joining a panel which aims to 'examine AI uses in banking and financial services' at 11.45 on the 19th of April, alongside AI thoughts leaders from HSBC, RBS and BIMA.
5. Peter Hamley, Global Head, External Innovation, Drug Discovery Platforms from the French drug maker Sanofi, who are leading the way with AI and machine learning to transform drug discovery. Sanofi are using artificial intelligence techniques to beat the flu by teaming up with Massachusetts-based Berg. Peter will be delivering a keynote on 'how AI can transform the discovery of drugs' on the 19th April at 12.30 and will be participating in a panel on how 'AI is transforming Healthcare' at 12.45. The panel will also have leaders from Diabetes.co.uk, NHS England and Rethink IoT, who are experts in wireless, video and IoT technology.
6. Dougie Anscombe-Stephen, Digital Innovation Lead from London Luton Airport, who has previously worked for the Ministry of Defence, SEE, Nielsen & GSK has lots of experience in delivering transformation excellence in technology and business strategy. Now working for London Luton Airport, his role compromises of two pillars: Operational Technology Transformation and Passenger Experience, ensuring the best-in-class technology and experience introduced for both customers and partners alike. Join Dougie Anscombe-Stephen at 16.00 within the Enterprise conference track on the 18th April as he talks about the customer ecosystem and how to enhance it with AI.
The conference will explore the impact of artificial intelligence across a wide selection of industries including: finance, insurance, healthcare, energy, utilities, government, public sector, marketing, advertising, retail, travel, sports, human resources, recruitment and many more. Topics include but are not limited to: Robo Advisors, Insurance chatbots, preliminary & automated diagnosis, virtual nursing assistants, predictive technology approaches within the energy sector, the significance & application of AI domestically and internationally customer engagement through chatbot usage, facial recognition techniques within the beauty industry and AI usage for recruitment.
Paid attendees can explore the co-located exhibition hall, the VIP networking delegate area, the networking app, the networking party, recordings & presentations post event and lots of live keynotes, panels and case studies across the entire AI ecosystem. Ultimate pass holders can even gain access to the whole IoT and Blockchain ecosystem in addition. Free passes are also available.
Click here to register for your free or paid pass to the Global 2018 event on the 18-19 April in London.
Early bird rate ends Friday 16th March so if you are looking for full conference and networking access, you can save up to £250 on your conference and networking pass (Gold/Ultimate) when you book by the 16th of March.
You can find out more about the World Series 2018 and register for each event here:
AI Expo Global - 18-19th April 2018, Olympia, London
AI Expo Europe - 27-28th June 2018, RAI, Amsterdam
AI Expo North America - 28-29th November 2018, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
Notes for Editors:
About AI Expo
The AI Expo World Series (https://www.ai-expo.net/) hosts top level content and discussion introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the AI arena. Taking to London, Amsterdam and Santa Clara, delegates are invited to attend keynotes, panels and case studies, as well as explore the exhibition hall and network with c-level executives and thought leaders. It brings together key industries including Automotive, Enterprise, Consumer, Marketing, HR & Recruitment, Finance, Insurance, Public Sector, Government, Industrial, Healthcare, Developer and Education.
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9020.
+44117 980 9020
+44117 980 9020
TechSectorStocks.com - investing ideas in tech stocks- mobile payments, social media, AI and Robotics, Drone Stocks, GPS, Internet of Things (IoT)
Like Tech Stocks? View our Tech Stocks Directory
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire http://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.